- Bils and Rye Gallery, North Yorkshire.
- Summerhouse Gallery, Cornwall.
- Wychwood Art, Oxfordshire.
- Westcroft Gallery, Cornwall.
- A2 Gallery, Wells, Somerset
New work sent regularly to these galleries.
INVITED EXHIBITIONS 2007 – 2020
- ‘Petrichor’ Solo show at The Barn Gallery, Sculpture By The Lakes, Dorset.
- Open for Art Dorset with The Barn Gallery at Sculpture By The Lakes, Dorset.
- Wylye Valley Art Trail 2019.
- Westcroft Summer Show.
- 166th Open Exhibition at the Royal West of England Academy, Bristol. Selected artist.
- ‘Resurrection from another time’ – Katy Brown and Laura Rich at Westcroft Gallery, Cornwall.
- Reading Contemporary Art Fair – represented by Junction Gallery, Oxford.
- Cambridge Art Fair with Bils and Rye Gallery, North Yorkshire.
- Henley Festival, Henley on Thames, invited artist.
- Air, Land, Water? group show at A2 Gallery, Wells, Somerset.
- Spring show Junction Art Gallery, Oxford.
- Royal West of England Academy, Bristol – 163rd Annual Open Exhibition – Work Selected.
- Harrogate International Visual Arts Expo 2015 Represented by Bils and Rye Gallery.
- ‘Downland’ paintings by Laura Rich and David O’Connor ? exhibition at Studio53 Gallery, Salisbury, Wiltshire.
- ’14 Welcomes’, Shaftesbury Arts Centre, Dorset.
- Dorset Arts Week, Higher Green Farm Arts, Twyford, Shaftesbury, Dorset.
- Affordable Art Fair Bristol – Leonora Martin Fine Art.
- ’13 welcomes’ group exhibition – Shaftesbury Art Centre, Dorset.
- Summer Exhibition, Studio 53 Space, Salisbury, Wilts.
- In-House Contemporary Gallery, Mere, Wilts.
- Open Studio – Cheesehouse Studios, Mere, Wilts.
- Pure – Studio53, Salisbury, Wilts.
- Open Exhibition – Black Swan Gallery, Frome, Somerset.
- Gillingham News (May 2017).
- Wiltshire Arts blog (May 2017).
- Artist and Illustrator Magazine ? feature writer (May/June 2015 issue).
- Blackmore Vale Magazine (March 2015).
- Western Gazette (March 2015).
- BBC Wiltshire Radio Interview (October 2014).
- Wiltshire Life Magazine (December 2014).
- Western Gazette – front page article (September 2014).
- Salisbury Journal (October 2014).
- Blackmore Vale Magazine/Gillingham Matters (October 2014).
Spread the love